Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF


Back when I was working full time Friday just meant the weekend, the laying down of the daily grind and finally getting to do what I liked (pottery). Now, Friday means no studio time but instead a morning with my granddaughter and an afternoon of doing the other stuff pottery demands: paperwork, web stuff, pricing, etc. I enjoy this break.

Today I updated my etsy site with new pots. Come see what I've been doing! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6018944

This little flask sports a Shino glaze with ferns and a blushing alkaline collar.

2 comments:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Hi Rosemary! I could relate to your pottery-vs-work balancing act... Love your little flask and bread bowls. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Thanks! It's always a push-pull kind of thing, isn't it? I do love making the kind of pots I like using. I guess I'm just an old earth mother at heart!